Essential Legal Forms

Find commonly used legal forms that you can use when representing yourself in court, including motions, affidavits, and court fee waiver forms.
Topic Layout


Motion to Request an Extension of Time

By: Montana Legal Services Association (MLSA)

Use this form to request more time if you have a deadline to file something with a Court and you cannot meet the deadline.

Reply to Response to Motion

By: State Law Library of Montana

A reply to the other party's response to your motion (request) in District Court.

Response to Motion

By: State Law Library

Forms to respond to the other party's motion (request) to District Court.